The invitation envelope is elegantly sealed with a silver monogrammed sticker in the pictured invite below.
Pocketfolds are a great way to contain all the bits and pieces that you need to include. They are then tucked away neatly in the pockets of the card.
You can also opt to close the pocketfold invitation with a pretty silver ribbon and silver tag, like in the wedding invitations below:
These are a stunning choice:
Pocketfold wedding invitations allow plenty of room for information to your wedding guests.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- electronic draft of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks and request changes
- personal attention to the design and wording, including tweaks to the design to fit your preferred wording
- professional printing – your invitations are printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used
- personalise your wedding invitations with free guest name printing (optional)
- printing on the reverse side of the insert cards at no extra charge (if required)
- high quality envelopes
- a minimum order of 30 wedding invitations required