L’Amour est dans l’Air…
Love is in the air with this gorgeous French and Kiwi Save the Date. Sweet, red hearts mark the destinations in Paris and Auckland and the red, blue and white colour combination pays homage to both the New Zealand and the French flag.
As this will be a destination wedding, sending Save the Dates out first gives guests plenty of time to make arrangements to attend the wedding.
Colours and countries can be changed to suit your own wedding.
These Be My Guest Save the Dates include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your Save the Date, this includes tweaks to fit the design to your preferred wording.
- An electronic draft mockup of your Save the Date before it goes to print, so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used
- Adhesive magnet strips for the back of your Save the Date, so it can be stuck to the fridge and not lost among bills
- Basic white envelope (deluxe white or kraft envelopes available for a small extra charge)
- Minimum order of 20 Save the Dates required