These uniquely New Zealand wedding invitations feature a set of pohutukawa flowers. The main wedding invitation measures 99 x 210mm.
There is room on the reverse of the invitation to include extra details such as RSVP information, gift registry options and transportation notes.
For the following wedding invitation, the couple had a large group of Italian wedding guests, so we did half English/half Italian wedding invitations:
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)
- A minimum order of 20 wedding invitations required