These fun wedding invitations are a great way to introduce your guests to your wedding’s vintage style. The wedding invites measure 127 x 178mm.
This vintage handcrafted wedding invitation features mint and cherry banners and flowers. This invitation style would be best described as “modern vintage”: with a vintage feel to the hand illustrated pictures, and a modern twist to the fonts chosen.
‘I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.’
This invitation has been made double sided to include additional information, and a gap at the top allows for a magnet to be added, so the wedding invitation can go up on the fridge.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)
- A minimum order of 20 wedding invitations required