Your wedding invitation sets the tone for your event, right from your wedding guest’s receiving the envelope. Make an impression with our personalised wedding invitations.
Be My Guest’s Wedding Invitations include:
- An electronic draft of your wedding invitation, before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes needed.
- Personal attention to the design and wording, including tweaks to the design to fit your preferred wording. We’ll help your invitation says just the right thing. More help with wedding invitation wording can be found here.
- All our wedding invites, envelopes and packaging boxes are NZ made. Your wedding invites and any extra info cards needed are professionally printed on our range of reliable, environmentally-responsible cardstocks, on a high quality commercial printer
- A minimum of 30 wedding invitations required
Optional Extras for your Customised Wedding Invitations
- Add your guest’s names to the wedding invitations, with free guest name printing (here’s more information on printing your guest names on your wedding invitations)
- Add on adhesive magnetic strips, so your wedding invitations can go on the fridge.
- Matching 30mm envelope seals to embellish your envelopes (or use them for wedding favours!)
- Envelope liners can be added to give another layer of luxe to your wedding invitation suite.
- A matching bellyband can hold all the pieces of your invitation suite together
- There are a couple of different sizes of RSVP card and envelopes which can be included to match too.
- Teardrop Paperclips in black, silver, rose gold or gold are a great option for clipping envelopes to RSVP cards or attaching small tags.
- A lace embellishment or a matching personalised tag are other options available for customising your wedding invitations to suit you.
Concertina Wedding Invitations Frequently Asked Questions
What is a concertina wedding invitation?
A concertina wedding invite is a folded style of invitation. The size options available are ‘standard’, which has three panels. The ‘long’ size option has four panels. When your wedding guest pulls the invitation out of the envelope, the invitation is all closed and only the top panel is visible. They open the invitation to reveal all the important wedding details on the panels inside.
When closed, the invitation measures 105x148mm and fits into a C6 envelope, which is supplied with your invitations. For the standard/three panel concertina invitation, the opened up size is 148x315mm. The long/four panel concertina invitations are 148x420mm.
You can print on the reverse of the invitation too, meaning you have lots of space for all the wedding details you have to share!
I like this design but my wedding colours are different, can I change the colours?
- In short: Yes!
- There is a lot of flexibility for changing the printed colours of the invitations and information cards themselves, as they are digitally printed. There is no extra charge for this, however you may wish to purchase a printed proof, so you can check the colours are exactly what you want before we print the whole set.
- You can also opt to change the mailing envelopes to complement your colour scheme. White or kraft envelopes are included at no charge, or you can upgrade to a coloured or metallic envelope. There are also RSVP envelopes available in a wider range of colours depending on the size needed.
What card options do I have for my wedding invitations?
I’m so glad you asked – we have detailed information on each card option here. A lot of the character and vibe of your wedding can be conveyed by selecting a different card option, for example an organic earth feel with a kraft brown card, or a luxe event with a metallic card option. You can also purchase a wedding invitation sample pack to help you make your decision. The cost of the sample pack is redeemable against your future wedding invitation order.
When should I send out my customised wedding invitations?
We’ve covered off our recommended wedding invitation timeline here.
Do I have to assemble the invitations myself?
Your concertina wedding invitations will arrived very nearly ready to hand out to your guests! They’ll be folded closed, and all you need to do is address your envelopes and send them off!
How should I word my wedding invitations?
Our designers are happy to help with wording your invitations though – we will suggest tweaks and can advise on appropriate etiquette if required.
What’s the turnaround time for my personalised wedding invites?
The entire process from design to revisions, printing and posting your wedding invites takes only around two weeks. That means our design team will be working on your mock-up invite shortly after you order. You can expect to receive your digital mock-up within a couple of days, to let you check it before we have your invites printed.
Once you’ve given us final sign off, your order will be printed and ready to send within 3-5 business days. All our stationery items are printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine. If your order includes any embellishments or assembly, we will complete this once the stationery has been printed. This will add 2-5 business days to your order (it varies depending on the size and complexity of your order). More information on wedding invitation turnaround times is available on our FAQ page, here.