These beautiful vintage chalkboard wedding invitations are a popular choice for a rustic, vintage style wedding. The wedding invite is printed on our standard 300gsm cardstock and measures 127 x 178mm. The invite comes with rounded corners for a lovely touch.
While it is most commonly paired with a kraft envelope for a rustic look, the metallic silver envelope is also a favourite with those holding a more glamorous affair.
The beautiful black background (with authentic chalk dust marks for good measure) sets off the white text. This neutral colour palette also lends itself to a number of colour schemes, so if you’ve not quite decided on a colour this is a perfect compromise.
The rounded corners add a touch of sophistication to this rustic invitation.
Featured below is a wedding invite paired with an optional kraft belly band that names the wedding guests and holds additional information cards together.
The chalkboard style wedding invitation has plenty of room on the reverse for more information to be listed, or a magnet to be affixed. Or you can chose to add information cards, listing details about the big day on a separate card.
A separate RSVP postcard, or a full run down on the days events can be included. The most popular size for extra information cards is A6, shown below.
A map can also be included, to give your guests some piece of mind about where they are going – especially if they’re from out of town.
Add a kraft bellyband (an optional extra) to personalise with your guest names.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- electronic draft of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks and request changes
- personal attention to the design and wording, including tweaks to the design to fit your preferred wording
- professional printing – your invitations are printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used
- personalise your wedding invitations with free guest name printing (optional)
- printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards at no extra charge (if required)
- high quality envelopes