These uniquely New Zealand themed wedding invitations featuring a Tui Bird perching on a Kowhai branch. They are printed onto a rustic kraft brown card, to add to the natural feeling of the invitation, and measure 127 x 178mm.
The teal colour paired onto kraft card makes for a rustic, natural feel, perfect for an outdoorsy couple’s wedding.
For no additional charge you can have RSVP details, gift information or other details printed on the reverse of the main invitation.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand
- A minimum order of 30 wedding invitations required