Show your guests what’s being served up with these stunning menu cards. An individual menu sets a formal tone for your wedding reception dinner, shares important details and serves as a special memento for your wedding guests too.
Customised Wedding Menu Cards
All our menu cards are designed, printed and shipped from Mosgiel, 20 minutes south of Dunedin, NZ.
Wedding Menu Card Size Guide
We have a range of sizes to suit most needs:
- A6 Cards are 10x148mm. They are the smallest size available.
- Long Rectangle is 99x210mm. The most popular size, the long rectangle fits a good amount of dinner details.
- Napkin Wraps are 297mm long and 50mm high. The ends tuck around the back of a napkin & cutlery. Perfect for adding guest names onto and their pre-selected meal choices. Or at a corporate event, print with a logo.
- Large Rectangle Menus are 127x178mm (also known as 5×7″).
Wedding Menu Card Choices
All menus are printed onto your choice of cardstock with a weight of 300gsm.
If you have purchased wedding stationery through Be My Guest, you should pick the same card to match the rest of your stationery pieces. Order the wedding invitation sample pack for physical swatches of the card options on offer:
I like this design but I want to change colours/customise it, can I?
Yes! Changes to the colours, layout and wording of your wedding menus is not an issue. You are also able to add your guest’s names to your tags to use them as placecards. Here’s some advice on adding guestnames to your stationery. Printing onto the reverse side of your tag is also possible.
One of our designers will be in touch with a draft before it gets printed (within a couple of working days of your order). As these are customised to suit, there is a minimum order of 30 menus required.
What’s the turnaround time for my personalised wedding menus?
The entire process from design to revisions, printing and posting your wedding menus takes only around one-two weeks. That means our design team will be working on your mock-up menu and other stationery shortly after you order is submitted. You can expect to receive your digital mock-up within a couple of days, to let you check it before we have your menus printed.
Once you’ve given us final sign off, your order will be printed and ready to send within 3-5 business days. All our stationery items are printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine. If your order includes any embellishments or assembly, we will complete this once the stationery has been printed. This will add 2-5 business days to your order (it varies depending on the size and complexity of your order).
Check out our wedding stationery timeline for when you should order your menus and other stationery items.
Coordinating Wedding Stationery
- Wedding tags, attached to larger pieces with eyelets or Teardrop Paperclips (in black, silver, rose gold or gold).
- Wine Labels to personalise the bottles of wine on your tables
- Vow Books and Guestbooks for special keepsakes, paired with luxe Rose Gold Pens and Black Pens
- “Congratulations” cards and giftwrapping for stress-free, thoughtful gift-giving.