Known interchangeably as an Order of Service, Wedding Program or Order of Events, the distribution of these cards as your wedding guests arrive sets a formal tone for your wedding ceremony. Whilst your friends and family wait in anticipation for your ceremony to start, they can refer to the Order of Service for important details. The Order of Service also serves as a special keepsake/memento for your wedding guests.
Order of Service Program Printing
All our order of service programs are printed and shipped from Mosgiel, 20 minutes south of Dunedin, NZ.
Order of Service Program Size Guide
We have a range of sizes to suit most needs:
- A6 Cards are 10x148mm. They are the smallest size available.
- Long Rectangle Cards are 99x210mm.
- A5 Cards are 128x210mm
- A5 folded to A6 Cards are 148x210mm when unfolded, closing to 105x148mm.
- A4 folded to A5 Cards or Booklets are 297x210mm when unfolded, closing to 148x210mm. The booklets come with 4 or 8 pages inside. More pages are available on request,
The size you select will depend on what information you wish to share. For example, if you are having a religious ceremony, you may require an order of service booklet to fit everything in.
Wedding Order of Service Card Choices
Order of Service Cards are printed onto your choice of cardstock with a weight of 300gsm. For the metallic options, there is a heavier weight paper option (120gsm) available also. When printing an Order of Service Booklet, we print a card cover with a coordinating lighter weight cardstock for the inside pages.
If you have purchased wedding stationery through Be My Guest, you should pick the same card to match the rest of your stationery pieces. Order the wedding invitation sample pack for physical swatches of the card options on offer:
What’s the turnaround time for my wedding program printing?
The entire process of printing and posting your wedding order of service cards takes only around one week. All our stationery items are printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine.
Check out our wedding stationery timeline for when you should order your program and other stationery items.
Coordinating Wedding Stationery
On the Be My Guest Design website, you can find matching Wedding Signs, Guestbooks and Thank You Cards to match the design of your wedding order of service. Plus optional extras for a coordinated look, like:
- Wedding tags, attached to larger pieces like Menus (example below) with eyelets
- Or use Teardrop Paperclips (in black, silver, rose gold or gold) for attaching embellishments
- Wine Labels to personalise the bottles of wine on your tables
- Vow Books and Guestbooks for special keepsakes, paired with luxe Rose Gold Pens and Black Pens
- “Congratulations” cards and giftwrapping for stress-free, thoughtful gift-giving.