Napkin wraps can be designed to match any existing Be My Guest Wedding Invitations. They can be used as a menu, as a way to indicate a guest’s placesetting – or a combination of both menu and placename. Napkin wraps are a lovely finishing touch to your wedding day stationery, going around the napkin and cutlery to indicate a person’s place setting, or to simply inform guests of the menu for the evening. Each wrap is 5cm wide.
Below, the menu is printed for each guest on the rustic kraft brown card with elegant calligraphy style font.
Table setting by Scarlett Fusion
Below, the beautiful watercolour floral napkin wraps match these gorgeous Deer antlers and flowers in watercolour style table numbers and the Watercolour Florals & Deer Flat Rectangle Wedding Invitation. They are personalised to indicate each guest’s seat.
There’s only a limited range of Be My Guest’s wedding stationery currently loaded on the website. To help you calculate the cost of the napkin wrap style of menus, you can select the options in this listing, type in how many you require, and you can get an accurate quote.
Be My Guest Menus include:
- Personal attention to the design
- Can be personalised to each guest name (optional extra) to double as a place name – with individual attention to each guest name (ensuring longer guest names fit!)
- An electronic draft mockup of your menus before they go to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- A minimum order of 30 menus are required
- Discount for larger quantities applies (60+, 90+, 120+)