Express your gratitude and thanks to your loved ones with personalised Thank You cards after your wedding. The post-wedding thank you note is a chance to show off your gorgeous wedding photos. Plus it’s a great opportunity to formally thank your wedding guests for their generous gifts and support. As the last piece of wedmin, the thank yous can feel like a bit of a chore, but we promise the process is quick and hassle free.
Psst – thank you notes are not just for weddings – Don’t be afraid to order these thank you cards for different events – while the pictures and designs shown here are skewed towards weddings, we also look after engagement party thank you cards, 21st party thank you notes, sponsorship thank you’s, baby thank you notes – the list goes on!
Thank you card envelopes
Please note, to keep the proportions correct, the polaroid Thank Yous are 105mm x 125mm. This means the square envelope provided measures differently from the card itself, at 130x130mm. All our envelopes are made in New Zealand.
Thank You Cards designed by Be My Guest include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your thank you cards – including incorporating your wedding photo, and tweaking the design to your preferred wording and photo layout preferences.
- An electronic draft mockup of your card before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All of the Thank You Greeting Cards are professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital printer and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine.
- Your choice of deluxe white, kraft or black envelopes made in New Zealand.
Polaroid Card Frequently Asked Questions
What is a polaroid thank you card?
A polaroid thank you card is a flat card, featuring a digitally printed photograph and in the proportions of the older style of polaroids. The main invitation card measures 105x125mm.
The thank you card fits into a square 130×130 envelope, which is supplied with your invitations.
I like this design but can I change the colours?
- In short: Yes!
- There is a lot of flexibility for changing the printed colours of the invitations and cards as they are digitally printed to order. There is no extra charge for this, however you may wish to purchase a printed proof, so you can check the colours are exactly what you want before we print the whole set.
- You can also opt to change the mailing envelopes to complement your colour scheme. White envelopes are included at no charge, or you can upgrade to a kraft brown or black envelope.
What card options do I have for my thank you cards?
I’m so glad you asked – we have detailed information on each card option here. You may like to purchase a wedding invitation sample pack to help you make your decision. The cost of the sample pack is redeemable against wedding invitation orders.