The front of the card has a beautiful watercolour border of delicately painted flowers and an elegant calligraphy style welcome inscription. When opened, the reception menu is revealed with the floral border continued at the bottom.
On the back of the card, as a sweet little wedding favour, a recipe for sugar cookies is included with a hole in the card so you could attach a cute cookie cutter.
If you need a different size, or have any other special requirements, please get in touch for a personalised quote.
Be My Guest Menus include:
- Personal attention to the design
- Can be personalised to each guest name (optional extra) to double as a place name – with individual attention to each guest name (ensuring longer guest names fit!)
- An electronic draft mockup of your menus before they go to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- A minimum order of 30 menus are required