More information on providing guest names for the placecards here.
Place Card Options to suit you
We have a range of different types of place cards to suit:
Measuring 90x55mm (the size of a standard business card. These cards are a simple, straightforward place card option.
Flat Placecards with Holepunch
These are also 90 x 55mm in size, but with the addition of a hole (in the centre left, or in any other position by request). Tie these to a bottle or wedding favour.
Long Tag Place cards
The long tag place cards are 70x35mm with a hole punch at the end. You can use these to embellish your wedding favours and sit each of them at their table.
Small Folded Place Cards
Our small folded placecards are a folded piece of card that sits up, making it easy to find individual seats. The card is 90x55mm when unfolded, so each panel is 45mm high by 55mm wide.
Folded Place Cards
Our standard folded placecards are 105 x 74mm when unfolded, so each panel is 52mm high by 74mm wide. This bit of extra space gives room for names to be printed larger.
Shaped tags are 50mm long by 36mm wide. These pretty tags are a great embellishment for wedding favours.
Measuring 50x50mm, these square tags are a simple option for marking their place at the table.
Be My Guest Wedding Placenames include:
- Personal attention to the design plus individual attention to each place card (ensuring longer guest names fit!)
- An electronic draft mockup of your placenames before they go to print – so you can see how everything looks, check guest name spellings and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- A range of card options available.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- A minimum order of 40 placecards are required