When you want to go formal for your wedding stationery – but not too much – the casual calligraphy of the ‘Sweet Charlotte Suite’ is your go-to for place cards. The relaxed penmanship sets the tone for an epic evening of fun and frivolity, while still being clear about who sits where at the wedding reception. Pictured here with black ink on white card, but we can mix up the text colour, card or background colour to suit your wedding’s colour scheme.
Be My Guest Placenames include:
- Personal attention to the design plus individual attention to each place card (ensuring longer guest names fit!)
- An electronic draft mockup of your placenames before they go to print – so you can see how everything looks, check guest name spellings and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- A minimum order of 40 placecards are required
- Discount for larger quantities applies (80+, 120+)