An easy to understand, quick reference for your wedding guests. Give your wedding invitees a Save the Date which allows them to quickly see when your wedding will take place. This postcard Save the Date measures 105 x 148mm.
Simplistically stunning is what these calendar Save the Date cards are.
An easy to understand, quick reference for your wedding guests. Give your wedding invitees a Save the Date which allows them to quickly see when your wedding will take place.
On the reverse is a magnet, to allow the Save the Date to be popped up on the fridge for reference.
On a Save the Date, it’s important to note “Formal Invitation to Follow” so you don’t get a ton of phone calls wondering where the wedding is!
These Be My Guest Save the Dates include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your Save the Date, this includes tweaks to fit the design to your preferred wording.
- An electronic draft mockup of your Save the Date before it goes to print, so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used
- Adhesive magnet strips for the back of your Save the Date, so it can be stuck to the fridge and not lost among bills
- Basic white envelope (deluxe white or kraft envelopes available for a small extra charge)
- Minimum order of 20 Save the Dates required