There’s only a limited range of Be My Guest’s wedding stationery currently loaded on the website. To help you calculate the cost of customised address labels for addressing your wedding invitations, you can select the options in this listing, type in how many you require, and you can get an accurate quote.
Your address labels will be designed to match your wedding invitations, to tie the whole package together. The pictures above are an example stuck onto a DLE envelope. The fonts used in these images are to match the Fairy Lights wedding invitation.
You will need to supply a formatted spreadsheet or table by email with your guest’s names and addresses included. Get in touch for an example of the template required, or use a template like this one available with Southern Bride.
If you need a larger quantity than 150 pieces, a different size, or have any other special requirements, please get in touch for a personalised quote.
Be My Guest Address labels include:
- Personal attention to the design plus individual attention to each address label (ensuring longer guest addresses fit!)
- An electronic draft mockup of your address labels before they go to print – so you can see how everything looks, check spellings and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- A minimum order of 48 labels are required
- Discount for larger quantities applies (80+, 120+)