Engagement Party Invitations designed by Be My Guest include:
- An electronic draft of your Engagement Party Invite, before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes needed.
- Personal attention to the design and wording, including tweaks to the design to fit your preferred wording. We’ll help your invitation card says just the right thing.
- All our invitation cards, envelopes and packaging boxes are NZ made. Your engagement party invites are professionally printed on our range of reliable, environmentally-responsible cardstocks, on a high quality commercial printer
- A minimum of 20 invitation cards required
Psst – these invitation cards are not strictly for engagement parties!– Don’t be afraid to order these invitations for different events – while the pictures and designs shown here are skewed towards weddings, we’ve also designed these for birthday parties, retirement functions, product launches, hen’s nights, anniversaries – the list goes on!
Optional Extras for your Customised Engagement Party Invitations
- Personalise each party invitation with each guest’s names with guest name printing (here’s more information on printing your guest names on invitations)
- Add on adhesive magnetic strips, so your Engagement Party Invitation can go on the fridge.
- Matching 30mm envelope seals to embellish your envelopes (or save them for wedding favours!)
- Envelope liners can be added to give another layer of luxe to your Engagement Party Invitation mailing.
- Teardrop Paperclips in black, silver, rose gold or gold are a great option for a bit of an embellishment or attaching small tags.
- Opt for matching bellybands, a lace embellishment or a matching personalised tag for customising your Engagement Party Invitation to suit you.
Engagement Party Invitations: Frequently Asked Questions
What is a polaroid Engagement Party Invitation card?
A polaroid invitation card is a flat card, featuring a digitally printed photograph and in the proportions of the older style of polaroids. The main invitation card measures 105x125mm.
The card fits into a square 130×130 envelope, which is supplied with your party invitations.
I like this design but my theme colours are different, can I change the colours?
- In short: Yes!
- There is a lot of flexibility for changing the printed colours of invitations and cards as they are digitally printed to order. There is no extra charge for this, however you may wish to purchase a printed proof, so you can check the colours are exactly what you want before we print the whole set.
- You can also opt to change the mailing envelopes to complement your colour scheme. White envelopes are included at no charge, or you can upgrade to a kraft brown or black envelope.
What card options do I have for my invitations?
I’m so glad you asked – we have detailed information on each card option here. You may like to purchase a wedding invitation sample pack to help you make your decision. The cost of the sample pack is redeemable against wedding invitation orders.
What’s the turnaround time for my personalised Engagement Party Invitations?
- The entire process from design to revisions, printing and posting your Engagement Party Invitations takes only around two weeks. That means our design team will be working on your mock-up invite shortly after you order. You can expect to receive your digital mock-up within a couple of days, to let you check it before we have your invites printed.
- Once you’ve given us final sign off, your order will be printed and ready to send within 3-5 business days. All our stationery items are printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine. More information on invitation turnaround times is available on our FAQ page, here.
How should I word my Engagement Party Invitations?
Keep it simple! You want to keep it short and sweet. Our designers are happy to help with wording your Engagement Party Invitations – we will suggest tweaks and can advise on appropriate etiquette if required.