These versatile personalised tags make the perfect accessory to wedding invitations, for personalising wedding favours or add guest names to use them as placecards.
Customised Wedding Favour Tags
All our tags are designed, printed and shipped from Mosgiel, 20 minutes south of Dunedin, NZ.
Personalised tags make the perfect accessory to embellish wedding invitations, for personalising wedding favours or add a guest name and use them as placecards.
As lovers of stationery, we also have lots of pretty accessories available
- Opt to attach your wedding tags to larger pieces with eyelets or Teardrop Paperclips (in black, silver, rose gold or gold). *Please note you can chose to skip having a hole in your tag if you order the teardrop paperclips. We will discuss this with you when designing your tags.
- Wedding Menus (like pictured above) provide every last mouth-watering detail of the meal
- Wine Labels to personalise the bottles of wine on your tables
- Vow Books and Guestbooks for special keepsakes, paired with luxe Rose Gold Pens and Black Pens
- “Congratulations” cards and giftwrapping for stress-free, thoughtful gift-giving.
- Add your guest names to each tag and make them work as a placename! More information on adding guest names is available here.
- We can print onto the reverse side of your tags too
Wedding Favour Tags: Size Guide
We have a range of sizes and shapes available to suit most needs.
- Shaped Tags are 50mm long and 36mm wide and Long Tags are 70x35mm. These are the most popular options for attaching to wedding favours.
- Slim Tags (70x25mm) are what we typically recommend if you are attaching a tag to a menu. Then you’re not taking up too much space with the tag on your menu, but have enough space to include your guest’s name large enough for them to read.
- Diamond and Square Tags are 50x50mm – the hole punch is in the middle of the top for the square tag, or in the corner for the diamond tag, so they hang differently when tied up. These are the tags that are typically used for going around pocketfold wedding invitations.
- Flat Tags (90x55mm) are our largest tag option. These are about the same size as a typical business card and are what couples typically use if they are planning to use their tags as guest placenames.
Wedding Favour Tag Card Choices
All our tags come printed with your choice of cardstock with a weight of 300gsm.
If you have purchased wedding stationery through Be My Guest, you should pick the same card to match the rest of your stationery pieces. Order the wedding invitation sample pack for physical swatches of the card options on offer:
I like this design but I want to change colours/customise it, can I?
Yes! Changes to the colours, layout and wording of your gift tags is not an issue – just pop your requirements in the Customisation field. You are also able to add your guest’s names to your tags to use them as placecards. Here’s some advice on adding guestnames to your stationery. Printing onto the reverse side of your tag is also possible.
One of our designers will be in touch with a draft before it gets printed (within a couple of working days of your order). As these are customised to suit, there is a minimum order of 40 tags required.