Be My Guest Design’s range of wine labels are a great gift idea
- Wine bottle stickers make a great addition for a customer/client gift – let us add your company logo and a personal message for a unique gift.
- Our range of pre-designed wine labels have been used for birthdays, hen’s nights and for secret santa gifts.
- Cheer up a friend with a funny wine label, announce a pregnancy or celebrate a milestone.
- Commemorative wine labels are a thoughtful wedding anniversary, engagement or wedding gift.
Personalised Wine Label Size Guide
Every bottle of alcohol available (still wine, champagne, sparkling, beer, cider etc) has labels that are different sizes and shapes. But we’ve got you covered:
- Be My Guest’s standard wine label stickers are 89mm wide by 105mm high. This size suits most wine bottles, spirit bottles… can even work on big bots of beer if you’re that way inclined. These wine labels work best with a tall, straight-sided wine bottle. This lets you avoid wrinkles in your gorgeous wine label!
- Our personalised beer labels are 86mm wide by 76mm high. Perfect for the home brewer or adorning someone’s favourite beverage.
- An oversized spirit label option works for some of the larger spirit bottles on the market. These are 100 wide by 135mm tall. (It’s worth measuring up the space for a label on your preferred bottle of whisky or gin to see what size will fit best, as the wine bottle label might be a better fit in some cases.)
- Gifting small bottles of bubbles or wanting to personalise mini champagne bottles for a hen’s night, bridal shower or special occasion? The 70mm wide by 50mm high mini wine labels are a great choice.
- Custom wine label shapes and sizes are available – select the size you need to fit your label within and then complete the Personalisation field with what measurements or shape you would like.
What’s included with Be My Guest Wine Labels?
- A high quality wine label, professionally printed in-house on our high quality 8 colour inkjet printer.
- The wine labels are printed onto self-adhesive matte polypropylene (PP). This means your sticker will survive chilling in the fridge and is waterproof.
- Changes to the colours, text/wording, size and shape of the wine labels are not an issue – just pop your requirements in the Personalisation field. One of our designers will be in touch with a draft before it gets printed (within a couple of working days of your order).
- Check out our tips for removing the existing wine label and applying your custom wine label.
- We offer discounted rates for quantities of 20+ and wholesale rates (with retail packaging) available, please get in touch.