Addressing your wedding invitation envelopes with labels
Custom-printed stickers are used to address your wedding invitations and other stationery pieces (such as your thank you cards).
TIP: Order two sets of address labels when you get address labels for your invitations. Then you’ll have them ready when you send out thank you notes.
All our stickers are designed, printed and shipped from Mosgiel, 20 minutes south of Dunedin, NZ.
More information on formatting your guest list for your address labels is available here.
As lovers of stationery, we also have lots of pretty accessories available
You’ll also find some matching stationery on the website suitable for special occasions:
- Envelope liners for a luxurious mailing experience (like in the picture above!)
- Stamp your address on the reverse with a Custom Self Inking Stamp
- High Quality C6 Envelopes, C7 Envelopes, 5×7″ Envelopes and Square Envelopes
- Swing tags to pair with your invitations or day-of stationery (like in the photo below)
- Vow Books and Guestbooks for special keepsakes
- Teardrop Paperclips in black, silver, rose gold or gold
- Luxe Rose Gold Pens and Black Pens
- “Congratulations” cards and giftwrapping for stress-free, thoughtful gift-giving.
Address Label Size Guide
We have a range of sizes and shapes available to suit most needs.
- Our standard address labels are 90mm wide by 55mm deep. This is about the same size as a typical business card. You will need to supply a formatted spreadsheet or table by email with your guest’s names and addresses included. Get in touch for an example of the formatting required, or use a template like this one.
- Be My Guest’s envelope seals are round, and are 30mm in diameter. These can be personalised with your names or initials, and your return address. These don’t just have to go on envelopes though. This size makes a perfect little sticker for the lids of small honey jars, to seal lolly bags and for embellishing invitations. You can see an example of the size in proportion to the address label on the envelope below.
- Custom sticker shapes and sizes are available – we can set up labels to be different sizes and shapes, see the Small Stickers and Envelope Seals section for more sizes and examples.
I like this design but I want to change colours/customise it, can I?
Yes! Changes to the colours, fonts and wording on your address labels is not an issue. One of our designers will be in touch with a draft before it gets printed (within a couple of working days of your order). As these are customised to suit, there is a minimum order of 40 labels required.
Here’s some advice on adding guestnames to your stationery.
Wholesale orders of our stickers, wine labels and retail packaging are welcome, please contact us for more information.