Be My Guest Design’s range of notebooks are used as keepsakes:
- Vow Books – a helping hand through the emotions of your wedding ceremony
- Speech Books – tidy and convenient way of keeping your speech notes together, and a thoughtful gift to the honouree afterwards
- Journals – jotting down your thoughts, ideas and memories for yourself or a loved one
- Log books – noting down essential details and keeping track of information
All our vow books and notebooks are designed, printed and shipped from Mosgiel, 20 minutes south of Dunedin.
The full range of notebooks can be found and ordered online. A limited range is available on display at our studio/printery if you want to drop in.
These notebooks are approximately 148mm wide by 210mm tall when closed shut, opening up to measure 297 x 210mm tall (approximately the size of an A4 piece of paper).
Inside there are 12 full colour lined pages (6 leaves) – you can opt for more if you have a lot to say, or would like to stick mementoes and photographs into the book.
These pages are a heavier weight paper of 120gsm, and an uncoated stock so they are nice to write on and ink shouldn’t smudge.
You have headings for ages 1 – 5 spread throughout the booklet.
You can order a single notebook or larger quantities with a discount for 2 or more.
As lovers of stationery, we also have lots of pretty accessories that you can include:
- Luxe Rose Gold Pens and Black Pens
- A “Congratulations” card and giftwrapping for stress-free, thoughtful gift-giving
- Wine Labels to match your vow book
- Custom designed 30mm stickers to embellish favours and seal envelopes.
- Teardrop Paperclips in black, silver, rose gold or gold are a great option for adding embellishments or attaching loose items to the inside of your vow books
Notebook Card Choices
All our notebook covers come printed with your choice of cardstock with a weight of 300gsm.
If you have purchased wedding stationery through Be My Guest, you can pick card to match the rest of your stationery pieces.
Order the wedding invitation sample pack for physical swatches of the card options on offer:
I like this design but I want to customise the text and change colours, can I?
Yes! Personalisation is available for a small additional flat fee. Change the text, colours or add a custom logo or photograph to make them your own. If you purchase multiple notebooks, you can change the text between each notebook (for example, ordering two with one for each person getting married).
Supply the changes you require and we will send you an electronic draft for your review before printing.
For customised orders, allow at least a week for your vow books/notebooks to be designed, printed and delivered.
Wholesale Notebook Printing
Wholesale and bulk orders of our notebooks are welcome, please contact us for more information and pricing.