Proposing to your bridal party is a wedding planning milestone worth celebrating. A bottle of wine can be a great way to commemorate asking your nearest and dearest friends to stand by you while you say “I do”.
Bridal Party Wine Labels
These wine labels come in the full range of bridal party roles so noone will miss out! We have wine labels for the role: Bridesmaid, Maid of Honour, Matron of Honour, Junior Bridesmaid, Flower Girl, Groomsman, Bridesman, Best Man, MC, Master of Ceremonies, Ring Bearer and Page Boy. Obviously non-drinkers and younger members of your bridal party won’t be getting a bottle of alcohol, but make them feel included by popping the label onto a bottle of sparkling grapefruit juice, a box of chocolates or a candle.
Bridesmaid Proposal Wine Labels Size Guide
Every bottle of alcohol available (still wine, champagne, sparkling, beer, cider etc) has labels that are different sizes and shapes. But we’ve got you covered:
- Be My Guest’s standard wine label stickers are 89mm wide by 105mm high. This size suits most wine bottles, spirit bottles… can even work on big bots of beer if your bridal party prefers. These wine labels work best with a tall, straight-sided wine bottle. This lets you avoid wrinkles in your gorgeous wine label!
- Our personalised beer labels are 86mm wide by 76mm high.
- An oversized spirit label option works for some of the larger spirit bottles on the market. These are 100 wide by 135mm tall. (It’s worth measuring up the space for a label on your preferred bottle of whisky or gin to see what size will fit best, as the wine bottle label might be a better fit in some cases.)
- Gifting small bottles of bubbles or wanting to personalise mini champagne bottles for a hen’s night, bridal shower or special occasion? The 70mm wide by 50mm high mini wine labels are a great choice.
- Custom wine label shapes and sizes are available – select the size you need to fit your label within and then complete the Personalisation field with what measurements or shape you would like.
What’s included with Be My Guest Wine Labels?
- A high quality wine label, professionally printed in-house on our high quality 8 colour inkjet printer.
- The wine labels are printed onto self-adhesive matte polypropylene (PP). This means your sticker will survive chilling in the fridge and is waterproof.
- Changes to the colours, text/wording, size and shape of the wine labels are not an issue – just pop your requirements in the Personalisation field. One of our designers will be in touch with a draft before it gets printed (within a couple of working days of your order).
- Check out our tips for removing the existing wine label and applying your custom wine label.
- We offer discounted rates for quantities of 20+ and wholesale rates (with retail packaging) available, please get in touch.