If you have been dreaming of a wedding invitation but haven’t found “the one”, despite hours of searching – or you have an special idea in your mind and need someone to translate it to reality, then working one on one is for you.
Before I even fire up my design software, we’re going to sit down over coffee (via a Skype call or at my home office) – and I’m going to ask you a lot of questions! This gives me an understanding of what colours, textures and styles will connect you with your wedding dreams and turn them into reality.
I really want to get to know you, your partner and your wedding day inside and out. That way, I can design a wedding invitation that beautifully reflects the wedding you want, and the couple you are.
Working closely together every step of the day, you’ll receive stunning wedding invitations for your big day.
Sorry, I am not available for custom wedding invitation design until early 2018. Please check out the Be My Guest Wedding Invitation Collection.
Why choose custom wedding invitations?
Here’s why some of my previous clients worked with me:
- “Prior to contacting Be my Guest I was confused about what I wanted and nervous about ordering online and making a massive mistake. Amanda did everything on time and was awesome to work with” Karla, Balcultha
- “Amanda is brilliant for being given a few vague ideas and being able to run with it, fill the gaps and create a perfectly tailored invitation. I wouldn’t use anyone else :)” Charlotte, Dunedin
- “I sat down with her not knowing exactly what my Fiancé & I wanted for our Wedding invites but Amanda had so many options to choose from! I can safely say Be My Guest offers something for everyone. So many different designs, themes & ideas!” Kala, Dunedin
- “Amanda was great with her efficiency in sorting proofs, consulting on designs etc, and turn around time was so fast!” Holly, Dunedin
Custom wedding invitations offer a specially crafted first glimpse into your wedding day
Your custom wedding invitations are packaged to ensure every aspect of working together is kept easy, stress-free and of a high standard. As well as the actual physical wedding invitation, the custom design service includes:
- Custom wedding invitation design and illustration – this includes up to two hours of design, custom illustration, design changes and tweaks. This process includes receiving an electronic draft mockup of your invite – so you can see how everything looks.
- All wedding invitations and stationery pieces are professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards custom designed to your requirements
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality matching envelopes included
- Free courier delivery New Zealand wide (international delivery available at cost)
You then build your suite of wedding stationery by adding inserts, extras and embellishments from the “add-ons” menu:
- Save the Date, magnet & envelope
- RSVP card & envelope
- Two information cards
- Ribbon and Buckle embellishment
- Swing tag and tie
- Belly band
- Metallic card and envelope upgrade
- Add a pocket and two info cards
- Add a pocketfold
The custom wedding invitation design package begins at $580, for a wedding of up to 100 guests and one item from the add-ons menu.
If custom design is outside of your budget, click here to view the Be My Guest Wedding Invitation Collection.
Learn more about the custom wedding invite design process
Sorry, I am not available for custom wedding invitation design until early 2018.
Ordering Customised Wedding Invitations
Here’s a summary of the process we go through when custom designing your wedding invitations:
Step 1 – Your ideas
We discuss your ideas, so I have enough information to give you a comprehensive quote. I’ll take down notes, suggest different options, and talk you through some ideas.
Step 2 – Pay Booking Fee
To go ahead with your custom designed invitations, I ask you to formalise your booking by paying a non-refundable booking fee.
Step 3 – Design
Using your ideas and personal information from our consult, I will go away and start designing your wedding invitation and creating any custom illustration your stationery requires. Once your design is ready, I’ll send you an electronic draft for your review.
Step 4 – Production
When you confirm the wedding invitation is perfect and the final invoice is paid, production can begin. Your invitations will be printed, trimmed, creased and any accessories and embellishments added. This can take a week or so, especially if there’s a few different bits and pieces, or if we need to order in special paper stock (such as metallic card).
I’ll keep you in the loop every step of the way.