Choose your perfect wedding invitation from our exclusive pre-designed wedding invitation range.
With plenty of ready-to-order and customisable invitation cards to choose from, the perfectly matched invite to your wedding is right here.
Simply select the invitation which most closely resembles your wedding theme. Next decide upon any matching accessories including your preferred envelope and we’ll automatically calculate the cost of each individual card for you.
Our professional designers will edit the wording and colours to personalise your invitations to coordinate with your wedding theme. We also offer complimentary printing of guest names on your invitations.
Scroll below to see our exclusive range of pre-designed wedding invitations and click on each one for more information or to order your invites.
Pick your perfect wedding invitation – browse the range below
Fairy Lights Long Rectangle Wedding Invitation$4.10 – $6.30 View Product
Beautiful Peonies Wedding Invitation$4.10 – $9.10 View Product
Chalkboard Wedding Invitations$4.70 – $10.50 Select options
Elegant Navy and Gold Wedding Invitation$4.70 – $13.50 Select options
Simple Script Rustic Lace & Twine Wedding Invite$5.20 – $18.90 Select options
Fairy Lights in Navy Blue Wedding Invite$4.10 – $6.30 View Product
Navy Blue, Gold and White Roses and Bird Wedding Invitation$4.70 – $11.00 Select options
Tropical Blue Boarding Pass Wedding Invitation$5.80 – $10.70 Select options
Deer Antlers with Roses Rustic Wedding Invitation$6.60 – $12.90 Select options
Luxurious Paua Wedding Invitation$7.90 – $17.30 View Product
Peonies Wedding Invitation$12.10 – $17.10 View Product
Etched Roses Gatefold Wedding Invitation$6.00 – $14.00 Select options
Ordering your Be My Guest Wedding Invites Online
Choosing the perfect wedding invite is exciting and nerve-wracking. You want to ensure your wedding stationery perfectly matches your wedding theme. Ordering a sample pack first lets you see and feel what your invitations will look like, helping you choose the right one and avoiding expensive mistakes.
Nothing beats seeing the print quality, card and colours of our wedding stationery for yourself. Each of our wedding stationery sample packs contain a selection of our most popular invitations and you can also request a specific invitation or colour sample too.
Order Your Wedding Invitations Online & Expect Perfection
Our order process is automated, but the service isn’t. Once your wedding invite order is received, we begin working on the design and wording of your invite. We match the design to your requested colour scheme, making subtle changes to the design to fit your preferred wording.
Before we print your invitations, we’ll email you a draft copy for you to review. Once you have confirmed the wording, we’ll start the printing process. All of your wedding invitations are professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial guillotine, ensuring the best finish possible.
Please allow around two weeks from ordering for your wedding invitations to arrive. This time encompasses the design process, any revisions, printing and courier delivery. We recommend placing your order at least four to six months prior to your wedding.
What is included with Be My Guest Wedding Invitations?
The service you receive includes:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your wedding invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (black, silver and other limited edition colours available too)
We’re another set of eyes, a mind to pick and a friend to back you up. We’ll help you nut out all those little details needed on your wedding invites.
Where Will All My Invitation Wording Fit?
Your invitations need to contain a ton of information. There’s a fine balance between including enough detail and keeping them uncluttered.
Keep your wedding invitation elegant and uncluttered by selecting a design that incorporates information cards into a cohesive package.
Remember, we can print additional information on the reverse of your wedding invitations and insert cards for no extra cost.
For more advice on choosing the wording for your invitations, download our Wedding Invitation Wording Guide and read our article on the Top 5 Mistakes People Make with Their Wedding Invitations.