Save the Date cards for your wedding are sent to guests asking them to keep the day of your wedding available. Sent between 12-16 months before your wedding day, Save the Date cards are an essential piece of wedding stationery if you:
- Are having a destination wedding
- Getting married over a holiday weekend
- Are inviting many out of town guests
- Know your wedding day but are unsure about the details yet
- Want to give guests the opportunity to arrange their travel and accommodation in advance
Save the Dates are also the perfect introduction to guests of your wedding theme. But they’re also the right place to have some fun and get creative when asking guests to keep your big day free.
Order Your Save the Date Wedding Cards Online
Scroll down to explore our exclusive collection of ready to order save the date cards. To find out more about a design, or to order, simply click on the corresponding image.
World Map Save the Date for a destination wedding$3.00 Select options
Retro Polaroid Save The Date$3.00 View Product
Copper + Flowers Save the Date$3.00 View Product
Rustic Wreath Kraft Save the Dates$3.00 View Product
Blush Pink and White Rustic Wreath Save the Dates$3.00 View Product
Rustic Leaves Save the Date$3.00 View Product
Deer Antlers and Roses Save the Date$3.00 View Product
Postcard Save the Date$3.00 View Product
Dusky Pink and Charcoal Save the Date$3.00 View Product
Dusky Blue Peonies on Wood Save the Date$3.00 View Product
Be My Guest Save the Dates$3.00 View Product
Sunflower Save the Date Card$3.00 View Product
What’s included with Be My Guest Save the Date cards?
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your Save the Date – including tweaks to fit the design to your preferred wording.
- An electronic draft mockup of your Save the Date before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- Love a particular wedding invitation from the Be My Guest wedding collection? Matching Save the Dates can be designed at no extra charge (get in touch for more information)
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used
- Adhesive magnet strips for the back of your Save the Date, so it can be stuck to the fridge and not lost among bills
- Basic white envelope included for free (deluxe white, kraft or black envelopes available for a small extra charge)
Explore Our Exclusive Range of Pre-Designed Save the Date Cards
All our cards have been professionally designed and we will customise them free of charge for you. Whether you are wanting to use the same theme for all your wedding stationery or individualise each item, we’re here to help!