A dusky-pink pattern of lace is the star of this Vintage Concertina Wedding Invitation. It arrives folded, then the concertina opens to feature plenty of room for wedding day details, and a pocket with additional information cards.
The pocket includes cards featuring a map of Cromwell, information on a gift registry, and details for the next day brunch.
This vintage wedding invitation features traditional styling and fonts.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand