The Trifold Thank You card is perfect for the couple with lots of beautiful photos to share!
On the front face of the thank you cards is a beautiful shot of the happy couple. On opening the card, there is a large area for a group shot – so even the people down the back can be recognised. Then there’s an area for a handwritten message, if you want.
If you flip over the card, there’s also room for a third photograph.
These thank you cards are printed onto standard white card for a glossy finish to your wedding photos.
When Jenna and Aaron asked me to do their wedding’s thank you cards, I had SO many photos to choose from. Looking at the photos, I could tell immediately that they’d be perfect for a trifold card – because they’d lose their impact if we reduced them down small and crammed them on the same page.
The left side is the front face of the thank you cards – what your wedding guests see when they open the envelope. A beautiful shot of the happy couple.
Above on the right, is the view when opening the card.
When opening the card right out, there is a large area for a group shot – so even the people down the back can be recognised. Then there’s an area for a handwritten message, if you want.
If you flip over the card, there’s also room for a third photograph, and I’ve taken advantage of the white space to include a “Thank You”.
The wedding photos were taken by Craig O’Neill at O’Neill Photographics
There are three panels which fold up to fit a standard sized envelope. Minimum order of 30.
All Be My Guest Thank You Cards include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your thank you cards – including wedding photos if preferred, and tweaks to fit the design to your preferred wording.
- An electronic draft mockup of your card before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- Love a particular wedding invitation from the Be My Guest wedding collection? Matching Thank you cards can be designed at no extra charge (get in touch for more information)
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used
- Basic white envelope (deluxe white or kraft envelopes available for a small extra charge)
- Discount for orders of 80 or more cards