These elegant wedding invitations are based on the popular Pretty Peonies suite, with a more traditional script font choice, making these a perfect option for a traditional wedding. The invitation pictured below measures 127 x 178mm.
The top features pretty painted peonies and a rose gold and peach colour palette, and the couple’s names are printed in a rose colour.
On the back of the invitation, there is plenty of room to include any extra information such as rehearsal dinner or wedding present preferences.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)