These pretty navy blue, white and orange wedding invites feature a bird perched within a rose bush. They’re a great choice for a casual garden wedding, and can be coloured to suit your wedding’s colour theme.
Perfect for a garden wedding, the beautiful rose bush illustration in white frames your wedding invitation wording. Nestled amongst the greenery rests a sweet wee bird, and a subtle touch of orange can be found in the stamen of the flowers. The colour scheme of the wedding invite is a striking and classic choice, with a rich navy blue and hints of orange.
A bird perches elegantly on navy blue roses and delicate cursive font introduces the happy couple and other wedding details, creating a simple and picturesque card.
This beautiful wedding invitation is a fun way to get your guests to pencil in your wedding day. An RSVP card is included for guests to send back to you.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)