Wedding Planner Book and Templates for NZ Weddings
If you’re ready to start planning your wedding but don’t know what to tackle first, you’re not alone. There is much to organise and it feels like you have to do it ‘all at once’. It often becomes overwhelming.
In response to this, we have designed tools for a stress-free start to wedding planning. The little white book + wedding planning bundle.
The bundle is a package of a physical organiser and diary and a set of electronic templates to enable you to start planning your wedding, enjoy the process, and eliminate feelings of overwhelm.
By using the questions, checklists and templates in the little white book and the little white wedding planning pack, you set the stage for an amazing wedding that’s no stress to organise. As you move through the stages of wedding planning the little white book will guide you, keep you on track, and prompt you to keep a diary of this very special time.
Wedding Organiser Book
The bundle consists of our two beautifully designed wedding planning supports:
The little white book is a beautiful wedding diary and organiser. It helps you countdown to your wedding with all your wedding planning logistics covered: checklists, diary/journal prompts and appointment tracking. It’s a beautiful keepsake that you’ll want to hold onto for years to come. The little white book includes:
- all wedding planning logistics (e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contacts, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning)
- checklists at various months
- a 12 month diary (1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week)
- plenty of note and blank pages
Wedding Planning Templates
The little white wedding planning pack is a set of electronic templates and worksheets which start you off with the most important (but difficult) aspects of wedding planning. It is the guide to the foundation steps you use to build your wedding on. It provides questions to ask your key wedding vendors (including venues, photographer, celebrant, caterer and more), budget spreadsheet to help keep track of your money, and to help you figure out how much to spend on what, and everything else you need to get started. In the little white wedding planning pack, you’ll find:
- a checklist of the first steps you need to undertake
- wedding planning worksheets to help you select your wedding venue, caterer, cake maker, photographer, music/entertainment, stationer, florist and celebrant
- a helpful worksheet to brainstorm style/theme for your wedding day
- a wedding budget (this spreadsheet will allow you to make and stick to a wedding budget, whether it is big or small. Helpful built-in formulas portion out your estimated budget so you can see where you could be over spending.)
- a guest list planner (keeps track of guest names, addresses, counts the number of wedding invitations required, tallies up the number of guests automatically for you and also highlights those guests who haven’t RSVP’d.)