Having a destination wedding? This vibrant “tropical blue” boarding pass wedding invitation sets the scene for a beachy get-away. The main wedding invitation piece measures 99 x 210mm.
The style of this invitation lends itself to destination weddings, overseas weddings and tropical Save the Dates.
Many destination weddings need extra information – this ticket has plenty of room on the reverse for additional information. A map, accommodation information or even details for a helpful travel agent could be included.
The boarding pass style is a popular option for destination weddings – it sets the tone immediately for your guests. On the right hand side, the ticket stub can tear off, allowing a small RSVP card to be returned and lending more authenticity to the “boarding pass” look!
As with all Be My Guest wedding invites, colours and fonts can be altered to suit your unique wedding style. You’re also able to add on extra information cards, and order reception stationery to match.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)