Your wedding guests will love the retro look of this polaroid Hunting Save the Date. It features a picture of shotgun cases and an engagement ring on the front, and has plenty of room for a magnet and additional wedding information on the reverse. This Save the Date card is printed onto standard white card.
Please note, to keep the proportions correct, the polaroid style Save the Dates are 105mm x 125mm. This means the envelope is slightly longer, at 160mm.
A fun play on words, ‘Job done, the hunt is over’ ties the hunting and wedding theme together.
These Be My Guest Save the Dates include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your Save the Date, this includes tweaks to fit the design to your preferred wording.
- An electronic draft mockup of your Save the Date before it goes to print, so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used
- Adhesive magnet strips for the back of your Save the Date, so it can be stuck to the fridge and not lost among bills
- Basic white envelope (deluxe white or kraft envelopes available for a small extra charge)
- Minimum order of 20 Save the Dates required