Engagement Party Invitations Printed by Be My Guest include:
- All our invitation cards, envelopes and packaging boxes are NZ made.
- Your engagement party invites are professionally printed on our range of reliable, environmentally-responsible cardstocks, on a high quality commercial printer
- A minimum of 20 invitation cards required
- Please note: We won’t email you a draft to approve if you’ve supplied your own artwork file, as it’ll be printed exactly how you’ve supplied it. But if you would like to see a printed sample, you can add a Printed Proof to your order.
Optional Extras for your Printed Engagement Party Invitations
- We can add guest’s names to your invitations, with guest name printing (here’s more information on printing your guest names on invitations)
- Add on adhesive magnetic strips, so your Engagement Party Invitation can go on the fridge.
- Add 30mm envelope seals to embellish your envelopes (supply a file or select one of our designs)
- Envelope liners can be added to give another layer of luxe to your Engagement Party Invitation mailing.
- Teardrop Paperclips in black, silver, rose gold or gold are a great option for adding embellishments or attaching small tags.
- Opt for matching bellybands, a lace embellishment or a matching personalised tag for customising your Engagement Party Invitation to suit you.
Engagement Party Invitation: Frequently Asked Questions
What size is the engagement party invitation?
The engagement party invitation is a flat invitation card measuring 105x148mm. This invitation size is commonly called an A6 card. Your order will come with C6 envelopes.
I like this design but my theme colours are different, can I change the colours?
- In short: Yes!
- There is a lot of flexibility for changing the printed colours of the Engagement Party Invitations, as they are digitally printed. There is no extra charge for this, however you may wish to purchase a printed proof, so you can check the colours are exactly what you want before we print the whole set.
- You can also opt to change the mailing envelopes to complement your colour scheme. White envelopes are included at no charge, or you can upgrade to one of our coloured envelopes.
What card options do I have for my Engagement Party Invitations?
I’m so glad you asked – we have detailed information on each card option here. A lot of the character and vibe of your wedding can be conveyed by selecting a different card option, for example an organic earth feel with a kraft brown card, or a luxe event with a metallic card option.
You can also purchase a wedding invitation sample pack to help you make your decision. The cost of the sample pack is redeemable against your future wedding invitation order.
What’s the turnaround time for my personalised Engagement Party Invitations?
- The entire process from design to revisions, printing and posting your Engagement Party Invitations takes only around two weeks. That means our design team will be working on your mock-up invite shortly after you order. You can expect to receive your digital mock-up within a couple of days, to let you check it before we have your invites printed.
- Once you’ve given us final sign off, your order will be printed and ready to send within 3-5 business days. All our stationery items are printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine. More information on invitation turnaround times is available on our FAQ page, here.
How should I word my Engagement Party Invitations?
Keep it simple! You want to keep it short and sweet. Our designers are happy to help with wording your Engagement Party Invitations – we will suggest tweaks and can advise on appropriate etiquette if required.