If the happy couple are from different countries, here’s a simple way to communicate where the wedding is taking place. This Save the Date measures 148 x 105mm.
As the well known Irish Proverb states – ‘There is no cure for love other than marriage.’ These Irish Save the Dates embrace this wholeheartedly.
A fun postcard for sending Kiwi & Irish Save the Dates
A graphic way to have your guests Save the Date to a wedding between a New Zealander and an Irishman. Hearts highlight the home towns of the engaged couple, and a dotted line indicates the path to inter-continental love is not always straight. Send as a postcard, or post in an envelope. Ireland and New Zealand are depicted here, but other countries can be done on request.
These Be My Guest Save the Dates include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your Save the Date, this includes tweaks to fit the design to your preferred wording.
- An electronic draft mockup of your Save the Date before it goes to print, so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used
- Adhesive magnet strips for the back of your Save the Date, so it can be stuck to the fridge and not lost among bills
- Basic white envelope (deluxe white or kraft envelopes available for a small extra charge)
- Minimum order of 20 Save the Dates required