These rustic inspired invitations are inspired by both the bride and the groom, featuring a pair of sketched deer antlers on top of a beautiful bunch of purple roses. The invite is printed in black and charcoal tones onto a kraft/brown rustic-look card. Closed this wedding invitation measures 105 x 148mm.
On opening the invitation, you are greeted with the main wedding invitation, and a pocket for extra information cards. The cards pictured here included a map of the venue, accommodation information and a wishing well poem.
As with all Be My Guest wedding invites, colours and fonts can be altered to suit your unique wedding style. You’re also able to add on extra information cards, and order reception stationery to match.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)