These art deco style wedding invitations are printed onto metallic quartz cardstock to add to the glamour. They measure 105 x 148 when closed.
The Art-Deco era is remembered with this Great Gatsby inspired wedding invitation. The glamour of the 1920s is remembered with the use of metallic card, a printed belly band and paired with a deep chocolate envelope setting the whole invitation off.
The belly band slides off to reveal the main invitation.
The invitation can also come with optional information cards – with a reply card above as an example. This is A6, to tuck behind the main invitation. On the reverse is the couple’s return address, so the card can be used as a postcard.
Here’s the art deco style wedding invitation suite with a difference. Sharron and Lawrence added a silhouette of a gangster and moll onto each side of the gatefold flaps
Their wording is a little different than a traditional wedding invitation too:
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)
- A minimum order of 30 wedding invitations required