These self-supporting table number have three faces, allowing for extra information to be included. You’re not limited to keeping it as a table number – you can add a thank you message, a menu, or even a list of the people sitting at the table. Pictured on this listing are examples in the deluxe eggshell card and in the kraft card.
The trifold table number below matches the krafty deer suite of wedding invitations.
Along with the table number, a thank you message and a menu is included on the other two faces.
Table setting by Evergreen Elegance
There’s only a limited range of Be My Guest’s wedding stationery currently loaded on the website. To help you calculate the cost of these seating plans (which can be designed to match any invitations in the Be My Guest Collection) you can select the options in this listing, type in how many you require, and you can get an accurate quote.
Deer antlers and watercolour flowers menu
These beautiful self-supporting watercolour style table numbers are a clever idea for your wedding day stationery. All sides can be the same, listing the table number, or you can have the night’s menu, a list of guest names, even a thank you message for your guests.
They feature a lovely set of antlers resting behind a posy of flowers. The illustration has a watercolour effect and is on a beautiful textured card. These table numbers match the Watercolour Florals & Deer Flat Rectangle Wedding Invitation.
Be My Guest Wedding Stationery includes:
- Personal attention to the design plus individual attention to how each guest’s name fits on the seating plan side (ensuring longer names fit!)
- An electronic draft mockup of your combined menus/seating plans/table numbers before they go to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand
- A minimum order of 10 combined menus are required
- Discount for larger quantities applies (15+, 20+)