Show your guests what’s on the cards with these stunning event menus! Your wedding menu sets a formal tone for your wedding reception dinner, shares important details and serves as a special memento for your wedding guests too.
Be My Guest’s Wedding Menus include:
- An electronic draft of your wedding menu, before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes needed.
- Personal attention to the design and wording, including tweaks to the design to fit your menu wording. Our designers are happy to help with wording your menus too – we will suggest tweaks if required.
- All our stationery and packaging boxes are NZ made. Your day-of stationery is professionally printed on our range of reliable, environmentally-responsible cardstocks, on a high quality commercial printer
- A minimum of 30 Menus are required.
Optional Extras for your Customised Wedding Invitations
- Add your guest’s names to your menu (so they can double as a placename) with guest name printing. Here’s more information on printing your guest names
- Opt for a matching personalised tag attached by a rivet for a modern way of personalising your menu
- A matching bellyband or lace embellishment to hold multiple pieces, or just for decor
What’s the turnaround time for my personalised wedding menus?
The entire process from design to revisions, printing and posting your wedding menus takes only around one-two weeks. That means our design team will be working on your mock-up menu and other stationery shortly after you order is submitted. You can expect to receive your digital mock-up within a couple of days, to let you check it before we have your menus printed.
Once you’ve given us final sign off, your order will be printed and ready to send within 3-5 business days. All our stationery items are printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine. If your order includes any embellishments or assembly, we will complete this once the stationery has been printed. This will add 2-5 business days to your order (it varies depending on the size and complexity of your order).
Check out our wedding stationery timeline for when you should order your menus and other stationery items.