The wedding invitations that you choose should reflect you, your relationship, and both your personal style and your wedding theme. Be My Guest is all about perfecting the little details to ensure your wedding stationery exceeds your wildest expectations.
Each card in our beautiful range of ready to order wedding stationery, is customised by our talented designers – tweaked, edited and recoloured if needed – to give you a wedding invite that’ll delight you and your guests.
Check out our range of wedding stationery here, or keep reading for more details on who we are and what we do.
Hello! I’m Amanda, designer and lead coffee maker at Be My Guest. We are an online store, based in Mosgiel (20 minutes south of Dunedin, New Zealand).
I’m the one with curly hair, and sitting on my knee is my daughter Sophie. To my left is my son Henry and our black lab puppy Jed, and the old fella to my right is Ruger, our black lab (and my own personal foot warmer in winter).
Why pick Be My Guest for your wedding stationery?
Wedding stationery to suit you
- We know you’re busy, so we work hard on being quick (without compromising on our personal service). Here’s more information on our turnaround times here
- Wording worries? No problem, we’ve completed over 1,000 orders and can help have your invites say just the right thing
- Matching sets of stationery suites, for a cohesive look. Right from engagement party invites all the way through to your thank you cards
- Laybuy available – allowing you to split the cost of your stationery over 6 weeks, interest free.
- Love is love – we support the right of anyone who wants to marry, to marry. LGBTQIA/Same sex couples are welcome at Be My Guest Design. Where we create gendered items, a same-sex alternative is also available.
Practical, down-to-earth design and designers
- You get your own personal designer for tweaks, changes + enquiries. That’s right, a person designs your invitations – not computer software.
- We design for the real world, not the etiquette books. Sure, if you want to know what is the “right” way to do it, we can advise.
- We aren’t design snobs. I want you to have the stationery YOU want. Unless you ask for Comic Sans. Then I will judge you (just kidding).
Locally designed and manufactured
- It’s important to us that you get top quality printing and card (order a sample pack if you want to see for yourself)
- We use a local printer and source my envelopes and embellishments from New Zealand businesses. Yay.
- One of my goals is to support NZ Mums with my business, so all my contractors are NZ based Mums (i.e. designers, writers, website admin).
Have a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions, or get in touch
More about Amanda (because once you get me started, you can’t shut me up)
I started Be My Guest after the birth of Henry 5 years ago. After a nasty dose of PND and PNA, the thought of returning to a demanding full time role was overwhelming- especially while hubby worked out of town during the week (he still does).
I wanted a part time job that keep my brain active and would contribute financially (mainly towards my coffee habit). I couldn’t find anything with the flexibility a young family needs, so self employment it was! I now manage a small team who look after the different aspects of designing and printing our range of beautiful wedding invitations.
Creativity has always been an outlet for me. It’s not just creating something I enjoy, but the challenge of problem solving. I love the process of creating… taking raw materials, lines on a screen and turning it into something beautiful, practical and awesome.