Your wedding day stationery provides the finishing touches to your event. Not only does it communicate your wedding’s style, but also provides important information for your guest’s experience.
Matching placenames, table numbers and seating plans don’t just tell guests where to sit. They also mark the significance and formality of your day.
What’s included with Be My Guest Reception Stationery?
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your wedding day stationery
- An electronic draft mockup of your reception stationery pieces before they go to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes
- Love a particular wedding invitation from the Be My Guest wedding collection? Matching wedding day stationery can be designed at no extra charge (get in touch for more information)
- All printing is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press – no home printers used
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand
Wedding reception stationery
Children’s Activity Book for Weddings (Download & Print)$15.00 incl. GST Select options
Rustic Casual Wedding Placecards$1.50 – $2.50 incl. GST Select options
Simple Placecard$1.75 – $2.20 incl. GST Select options
Custom Order of Service Design$2.40 – $6.50 incl. GST Select options
Children’s Activity Book for Weddings (Printed Booklet)$2.00 incl. GST Select options
Blackboard Unplugged Wedding Sign$15.00 – $220.00 incl. GST Select options
Chalkboard Photobooth Sign$15.00 – $190.00 incl. GST Select options
Beautiful Peonies Placenames$1.50 – $2.50 incl. GST Select options
Pretty Peonies Placenames$1.50 – $2.50 incl. GST Select options
How long does it take to get my wedding day stationery?
As wedding stationery a time sensitive item, it’s important to allow as much time as possible. This ensures you receive it in plenty of time (so you can relax and know you’ve got everything you need for your wedding day).
Please allow three weeks for design, printing and delivery of your wedding day stationery – although faster turnaround times may be possible, please get in touch and advise your wedding date and what items are required, and I can advise.
Order of Service Wording Template
Wondering what wording to include in your Order of Service? I can help you with this during the design process. Otherwise you are welcome to visit Southern Bride for plenty of advice on how to word your Order of Service/Wedding Program (includes a wording template too!).