Save the Date cards for your wedding are typically sent between twelve and six months prior to your big day. They are an essential item of wedding stationery if you are having a destination wedding, are getting married over a holiday weekend, or have a lot of out of town guests.
Whether you plan to introduce your wedding theme, or want to have a little fun – any wedding theme, style or tone can be catered for.
What’s included with Be My Guest Save the Date cards?
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your Save the Date – including tweaks to fit the design to your preferred wording.
- An electronic draft mockup of your Save the Date before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- Love a particular wedding invitation from the Be My Guest wedding collection? Matching Save the Dates can be designed at no extra charge (get in touch for more information)
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used
- Adhesive magnet strips for the back of your Save the Date, so it can be stuck to the fridge and not lost among bills
- Basic white envelope (deluxe white or kraft envelopes available for a small extra charge)
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand
Browse Be My Guest’s Save the Date portfolio below
Look through the range below, and click through to view more images and information.
Love a particular wedding invitation from the Be My Guest wedding collection? Matching Save the Dates can be designed at no extra charge (get in touch for more information)