These lovely dandelion Wedding Order of Service programs will keep your guests following along with your wedding ceremony. Pictured here are wedding programs which are printed on the cream card at the folded DL size.
These soft cream and navy Order of Service wedding programs match the Dandelion dreams wedding invitations. On the front, the couple’s names, the wedding date and the beautiful dandelion is included, so the Order of Service becomes a special keepsake for your guests.
Inside, the order of service includes a listing of the ceremony parts, important people to the wedding day, and some more information on the wedding day.
Navy blue Order of Service Wedding Programs don’t have to be dark; featuring just a strip of navy blue at the top and bottom of this design keeps it bright.
The hymn lyrics are printed on the back page.
If you are wondering how to word your wedding order of service, Southern Bride has a template here.
Be My Guest Wedding Programs include:
- Personal attention to the design
- An electronic draft mockup of your order of service before they go to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand
- A minimum order of 30 wedding programs are required
- Discount for larger quantities applies (60+, 90+, 120+)