These wedding invitations commemorate the union of a New Zealand and Celtic couple. The wedding invitations are printed on the deluxe eggshell card, and measure 105 x 148mm when closed.
Two cultures have combined beautifully in this Kiwi and Celtic wedding invitation.
Stunning twists of Celtic knots and Maori Korus adorn this invitation, melded together perfectly. The colour scheme for this particular invite is a mix of cool mint and warm lavender, creating an elegant finish.
The invite is a pockefold card which is fantastic if you want to include extra information such as a map to the venue, accommodation options or an order of service. These information cards are neatly tucked away in the pocketfolds.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand
- A minimum order of 30 wedding invitations required