These beautiful classic style wedding invitations are the perfect way to introduce guests to your wedding day. A teal blue colour scheme is (optionally) finished off with a matching ribbon and diamante buckle.
There are many ways of making this piece your own; changing colours or contrasting the pattern and ribbon.
Using a concertina wedding invitation is a great way to include any extra wedding information you may need. The invitation concertinas out into an elegant long card which shows plenty of room for extra information if it is required. There is also the option to add a pocket and information cards to this invitation such as an order of service, wedding gift information or a map of the location.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand
- A minimum order of 30 wedding invitations required