These vintage chalkboard wedding invitations are in a gatefold style. On receiving their invite, guests open them up to reveal the wedding information inside. This wedding invite is printed onto standard card and measures 105 x 148mm when closed.
This gatefold chalkboard wedding invitation features a variety of vintage fonts presented in a fun blackboard style.
On the front of the wedding invitation, the bride and groom’s names feature. On one of the front flaps, there is room for a beautiful quote: “Celebrate true love | Feel Joy | Eat, drink, dance”. On the opposite side, the wedding date makes an appearance.
When guests open the chalkboard wedding invitation, they are greeted with a modern chalkboard style of invitation, with a variety of vintage fonts. There’s room for a quote to introduce the couple, the parent’s names, guest names, and all the important details of where and when.
The invitation is double-sided, with RSVP details included on the reverse. This couple included a matching information card with details on a BBQ the next day, a map to Grandview Gardens, and transportation information.
The bride and groom closed their wedding invitation with a simple length of twine, however you can leave it bare, or pair with a strip of burlap with a bellyband to create a showstopping statement.
A kraft envelope finishes off the package wonderfully.
These Be My Guest Wedding Invitations include:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand
- A minimum order of 30 wedding invitations required
A chalkboard vintage wedding brief
Holly and Matt married early January at the gorgeous Grandview Gardens, Outram. They were planning a beautiful wedding with a vintage touch, in keeping with the venue’s style. We met one evening and settled on a chalkboard style wedding invitation suite.
Sentimental invitations for a special wedding day
Inside we were able to include a beautiful quote “two lives… two hearts… joined together in friendship, united forever in love”. On the reverse of the invitation we included RSVP info, and an accompanying information card included details on transportation, registry information, and a map to help guests navigate their own way out to Grandview Gardens.