Wow your guests with these black and white vintage-styled chalkboard table numbers. They will add a gorgeous touch to your wedding reception.
Pictured here in the flat A6 style (105 x 148mm), they can also come in larger sizes and a folded piece which can stand on its own. They are printed onto the standard 300gsm white card.
Mariska and Steven had their wedding at Mount Soho, and their chalkboard reception stationery suited the venue beautifully. Their table names were locations that were special to them.
This A6 menu complements the Chalk it Up range of wedding invitations. This beautiful menu can be fully customised, and changed to any size.
These table settings were finished off with a chalkboard style table number, resting on a wee wooden easel. Each table number highlighted a special year in this couple’s life. Love this idea! Some of the other years featured included their children’s births, the year they met, their births, and their parent’s marriages.
Those incredible flowers were done by Carley Jones Floral Design. So elegant!
Be My Guest Table Numbers include:
- Personal attention to the design plus individual attention to each Table Name (ensuring longer names fit!)
- An electronic draft mockup of your table names before they go to print – so you can see how everything looks and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand
- A minimum order of 8 table names are required
- Discount for larger quantities applies (15+, 20+)