Select a wedding invite set from the collection to know exactly what you’re getting – while being able to have a little creative input.
Each wedding invitation that forms part of the Be My Guest Wedding Collection can be edited to change the colour scheme, making it completely your own, at an affordable price.
Your wedding invite receives personal attention to the design and wording – including tweaks to the design to fit your wording in, and a fresh set of eyes to spot any spelling or etiquette errors.
Printing guest names on the invitations, and printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is an optional extra, included for free.
Browse through the invites available below and navigate into each one individually to view more photos and receive a quote guide instantly.
Ordering your Be My Guest Wedding Invites Online
If you’d love to get an idea of the print quality, card options and colours, then order a sample pack. Each sample pack includes a selection of wedding stationery, and you can request a sample of a specific invitation or colour scheme.
If you’ve fallen in love with one of my pre-made designs, you can order quickly online.
The order process is automated, but the service isn’t. Once your order is received, I begin working on the design and wording of your invite, tweaking the design to your colour scheme, and making subtle changes to the design to fit your preferred wording.
You’ll then receive an electronic draft of your wedding invite for review before it goes to print, so you know it’ll be perfect.
All wedding invitations are professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press, and trimmed to size with a commercial guillotine, to give your invites the best finish possible.
If you have an idea in your head that you can’t find anywhere – or you haven’t found “the one” despite hours of scrolling through the Internet – then custom design might be an option for you. Be My Guest can piece together your wedding theme and ideas with our custom wedding invitation design service.
What is included with Be My Guest Wedding Invitations?
The service you receive includes:
- Personal attention to the design and wording of your invite – including tweaks to match your colour scheme, and to fit the design to your preferred wording. We’ll help ensure your wedding invitation says just the right thing.
- An electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes. Up to two rounds of revisions are included.
- All wedding stationery is professionally printed on a high quality commercial digital press and trimmed to size with a commercial grade guillotine – no home printers used.
- Matching Save the Date, day-of items, reception stationery and thank you cards available to match all designs
- Free guest name printing (optional). If you’ve got terrible handwriting or want to personalise wedding invitations with guest names printed directly onto the invite, you can.
- Printing on the reverse side of invitations and insert cards is included – no extra charge
- High quality white or kraft envelopes included (other colours available for an extra cost)
- Free courier for all website orders over $250 within New Zealand
Be My Guest is another set of eyes, a mind to pick, and a friend to back you up and help nut out all those little details that make your wedding day complete.
How do I fit all this info on my invitations?!
Your invitations need to contain a ton of information. There’s a fine balance between including enough detail and keeping them uncluttered.
Keep your wedding invitation elegant and uncluttered by selecting a design that incorporates information cards into a cohesive package.
Remember, you are able to print additional information on the reverse of your wedding invitations and insert cards for no extra cost.