You can order wedding invitations, Save the Dates, Thank you cards and other wedding stationery online. Below are some instructions to help you navigate your way through the ordering process.
Remember, you receive an electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes.
If you’d love to get an idea of the print quality, card options and colours, then order a sample pack. Each sample pack includes a selection of wedding stationery, and you can request a sample of a specific invitation or colour scheme. Order your wedding invitation sample pack here.
Select your design
Browse to the wedding invitation you want to order in the shop, then:
- Choose the style and number of inserts you require
- Select any extra accessories or embellishments
- Pick your envelope colour
- Type in the quantity needed
- Click “Add to cart”
The Cart Page
You will be taken to the Cart page, where you can review your order. Remember, website orders over $250 receive free shipping within New Zealand. More information on shipping costs is available here.
- When you are ready to proceed to checkout, review your order and confirm you are ordering the correct items and quantities
- If you have other items to add to your order, you can navigate away from the Cart page and add them now
- Click Proceed to Checkout
The Checkout Page
- You will need to complete your name, address and contact information
- Add the invitation text you require in the Order Notes field on this page
- Select how you wish to pay
- Review the Terms and Conditions page and tick to confirm you agree
- Complete payment
Once payment and information has been received, you’ll need to submit your invitation wording. You can do that here: www.bemyguest.co.nz/wording
When we’ve received your order and wording, we’ll create your invitation and send you an electronic mockup, similar to the one below.
We will email these to you for approval within 3 working days. You can request any changes at this stage – two rounds of revisions are included (see section 3 of the terms and conditions).
Once approved, your invitations will be printed and couriered to you. For more information on how long the process takes and the steps involved, please read When should I order my wedding invitations?
If you are after a quote for wedding invitations, simply follow the process above without proceeding to pay. For example, you will select the items you require, and click “Add to Cart”. The shipping total will be accurate for New Zealand orders (overseas orders may need to proceed to the Checkout page to complete their address, this will give you an accurate total).