Are you wondering how to order wedding invitations from the Be My Guest collection? You’re in the right place.
You can order wedding invitations, Save the Dates, Thank you cards and other wedding stationery online. Below are some instructions to help you navigate your way through the ordering process.
If you’d love to get an idea of the print quality, card options and colours, then order a sample pack. Each sample pack includes a selection of wedding stationery, and you can request a sample of a specific invitation or colour scheme. Order your wedding invitation sample pack here.
Remember, you receive an electronic draft mockup of your invite before it goes to print – so you can see how everything looks, and request any changes.
These instructions apply for ready-to-order wedding invitations from the Be My Guest collection. For specific information on the custom design ordering process, please read the information on Custom Wedding Invitation Design.
Select your design
Browse to the wedding invitation you want to order in the shop, then:
- Choose the style and number of inserts you require
- Select any extra accessories or embellishments
- Add your names and wedding date
- Pick your envelope colour
- Type in the quantity needed
- Click “Add to cart”
The Cart Page
You will be taken to the Cart page, where you can review your order. Remember, website orders over $250 receive free shipping within New Zealand. More information on shipping costs is available here.
- When you are ready to proceed to checkout, review your order and confirm you are ordering the correct items and quantities
- If you have other items to add to your order, you can navigate away from the Cart page and add them now
- Click Proceed to Checkout
The Checkout Page
- You will need to complete your name, address and contact information
- Add the invitation text you require in the Order Notes field on this page
- Select how you wish to pay – by PayPal/Credit Card, or by Direct Deposit (for New Zealand orders only)
- Review the Terms and Conditions page and tick to confirm you agree
- Click “Proceed to PayPal” or “Place order” (depending on what payment option you have chosen)
- If you are paying by PayPal: you will be directed to the PayPal site where you can securely pay for your order.
- If you are paying by Direct Deposit: you will receive bank account details to deposit the amount due
Once payment and information has been received, your items will be designed and an electronic draft mockup emailed to you.
We will email these to you for approval within 3 working days. You can request any changes at this stage – two rounds of revisions are included.
Once approved, your invitations will be printed and posted. For more information on how long the process takes and the steps involved, please read When should I order my wedding invitations?
If you are after a quote for wedding invitations, simply follow the process above without proceeding to pay. For example, you will select the items you require, and click “Add to Cart”. The shipping total will be accurate for New Zealand orders (overseas orders may need to proceed to the Checkout page to complete their address, this will give you an accurate total).